Who Can Benefit?
Sports & Remedial Massage is for everyone.
It benefits anyone with muscle and joint problems, injuries, aches or tension. These can arise from the stresses and strains of everyday life: lifting and carrying boxes or children, gardening, long distance driving, sitting at a computer for long periods, or the demands of pregnancy.
Before undertaking any treatment, Vital Hands’ clients receive a consultation to establish the best treatment programme and prevent reoccurrence.
Himalayan 100 Mile Stage Race
The benefits of Sports & Remedial Massage include:
- - improvement in common conditions such as sciatica, whiplash and repetitive strain injury
- - greater range of movement and increased flexibility
- - speeding up the muscle recovery process
- - relief for asthma sufferers
- - boosting circulation
- - improving and realigning scar tissue following surgery or injury
- - improved posture and body awareness
- - a highly effective form of stress control and relaxation
I have been able to achieve a general release of tension in my body, which has relieved aches and pains and generally left me much more able to relax.
Charlotte’s massage aids recovery and also prevents injuries from getting worse or happening at all.
- Ashton Shuttleworth – London Rowing Club